This post is a series of questions for other bloggers. I am giving a presentation next week at a local university regarding my experience with blogging about gender issues and how writing can deepen understandings and begin conversations.
So, my questions to you are:
- Why did you start blogging? (as opposed to a different form of writing) Why do you continue?
- Does your blog have a particular focus? (parenting, poetry, etc.) Why or why not?
- Do you read other blogs? If so, are they related to the writing you do on your own blog?
- Do you actively encourage comments/discussion on your blog? Do you comment on other blogs?
- Any other comments about blogging?
Please take a moment to think about and answer these questions if you have the time. I would really appreciate it. You can either write your answers in the comment section or contact me via email or twitter.